Standard Chartered Bank Job Circular 2017. Standard Chartered Bank is looking for talented professionals to support Retail Banking business in delivery of budgeted Revenue targets. Candidates need Minimum Graduate Degree (preferably Business Degree) from any well reputed University. The last date of online application is 31/01/2017.
Posts: Officer / Analyst (various posts); Product Manager,RB; Manager, NRB Segment; Rewards and Alliances Analyst; Rewards and Alliances Analyst; Assistant Officer, Recovery (various posts); Team Leader; Assistant Manager/Manager – CMO; Network Managers, TB Branches; Assistant Manager Trade Services Dhaka; and Country CDD Manager.
If you cant find the jobs of Bangladesh, write Bangladesh in the search box.
Standard chartered bank recruitment 2017: Standard Chartered Bank Limited Job circular 2017 is for Full time Relationship Manager (Priority/ Business Banking). Candidates need Minimum Graduate Degree (preferably Business Degree) from any well reputed University with strong academic background to apply. Applicants also need well-built communication and presentation skills along with negotiation capability. Job Location is anywhere in Bangladesh.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Circular 2017
Officer / Analyst:
- Candidates need Master Degree, preferably with a management/business degree.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants need knowledge of basic banking rules and regulations and procedures.
- Should have knowledge of local banking regulations.
- Good communication skills, both in English and Bangla.
- PC skills (MS Excel, Power point, MS Access and MS Word).
Standard chartered bank recruitment process:
Standard Chartered Bank responds to successful applicants within four weeks. The bank keeps a record or applicants’ application in their database so that they can contact candidates when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Applicants may apply online visiting: www.sc.com/en/careers to apply.
- Log in (or register if you are applying for the first time) to apply for a specific role.
- For Some posts, you may require to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form.
- You need to provide with an email address as part of your contact information.
- Provide information about your education, career history and skills and experience.
- It may take just 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form.
- You can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Applicants must mention the position applied for in the subject line.
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer.
Standard chartered bank will support the successful employees to be more of the person they aim to be.
Individual employee is valued and respected in Standard chartered bank.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Circular 2016 has been published. Standard chartered bank is a principal global banking group dedicated to building a successful as well as sustainable opportunity for people, customers and the communities. Standard chartered bank has 1,700 branches. Standard chartered bank has offices in 68 markets in the Asia, Africa and the Middle East. SBL offers exhilarating and challenging international career opportunities to more than 89,000 employees. It drives deep relationships with around 13 million customers by constantly meeting their economic needs.
Manager – Settlement & Dispute, Card Operation
Candidates need Graduation to apply. But Graduates of Business background will be preferred. Applicants need 2 to 3 years experience.
Selected Officers will get new clients from the target market. They will ensure exact and timely delivery of client’s requirements. They will be engaged with new clients by the use of various leads with product and segment offerings.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Circular 2017:
Standard Chartered Bank is committed to diversity and inclusion. It believes that a work environment with diverse people will enable them to get the best out of the broadest spectrum. By building an inclusive culture, employees can develop a sense of belonging. It helps them have the opportunity to maximize their personal potential. So, skilled professionals may apply online for Standard Chartered Bank Job Circular.