Mutual Trust Bank Management Trainee 2015 Written Exam Date Published. Mutual Trust Bank Management Trainee 2015 Written Exam will be held on 19 June, 2015. Candidates may download Admit Card of Mutual Trust Bank Management Trainee 2015 Written Exam from MTB website. MTB has also published list of eligible candidates.
You may see whether you are eligible or not from the link below:
You may download the admit card from our website too. Click below to download admit card:
Mutual Trust Bank is looking for talented, proactive, dynamic and committed people to be member of the 5th Batch of MTB Management Trainees (MMT).
Applicants having MBA/MBM/MSS/Masters in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Human Resources, Management, Public Administration, International Relation, Law or any related discipline (to be decided by the bank) from a highly reputed University or educational institution, both at home and abroad are eligible to apply for the post. Candidates should have minimum CGPA 3.25 out of 4 or 4 out of 5.00.
MTB Management Trainee Circular 2015
- MBA/MBM/MSS/ Masters degree in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Human Resources, Management, Public Administration, International Relations, Law or any related discipline (to be decided by the bank) from a highly reputed university or educational institution, both at home and abroad,
- Minimum CGPA 3.25 out of 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00.
- Able to speak and write English and Bangla languages excellently.
- Multi-tasking Capability with strong presentation skill,
- Computer literate,
- Interested in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Age not over 30 years (as of March 31, 2015).
- An intensive orientation and induction program;
- During the one year probation period, MMTs will get monthly consolidated salary BDT. 60,000.00. Upon successful completion of probation period, the MMTs will be appointed as Junior Assistant Vice President of the bank with a monthly gross remuneration of BDT. 85,000.00.
- In order to prepare the selected candidates to take on the challenge of being a future leader MTB will organize technical, motivational and leadership training programs, held at the well-equipped MTB Training Institute (MTBTI), and other institutions, both at home and abroad.
- Fast track career as recognition of proactive and outstanding performance.
- Posted at any of MTB offices, branches or subsidiaries in the country.
Eligible candidates will first sit in a written examination. Qualified applicants in the written examination will undergo the subsequent stages of the selection process, which include two rounds of interviews, a medical test and satisfactory feedback from referees.
Intended candidates are invited to fill in online form with relevant information along with a passport size photograph at:www.mutualtrustbank.com and submit it through the MTB e-Recruitment System.
Mutual Trust Bank Management Trainee Program Circular: