Midland Bank Limited Job Circular has been published to recruit Collection Officer. Candidates having MBA/ Masters/ Graduates from any recognized university without 3rd class/division in any examination are eligible to apply. The last date of application is May 30, 2015.
Midland Bank Limited Job Circular:
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years` experience in Credit Control/Credit Collections functions along with sound knowledge in information technology.
- Proficient in both Bengali and English, written and spoken.
- Support in coordinating and executing the timely collection of customers’ accounts, including calling up customers for payment.
- Supervise relationships with customers to ensure that they keep re-paying and improve the collection process by finding trends in customer behaviour.
- Monitor work progress and collection processes.
- Handle and investigate cases for efficient debt recovery.
- Accumulate recovery status of Branches and Business Units and prepare management reports.
- Make sure timely administration of credit collection policies and procedures.
- Give general customer service including dealing complaints and compliments.
- Retain standard daily/weekly/monthly reporting functions on all loans/customers.