BUET Job Circular 2018 at BUET website www.buet.ac.bd. Bangladesh Engineering University that is Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology Job Circular 2018 has been published recently. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, abbreviated as BUET, is one of the most prestigious institutions for higher studies in the country. BUET Job Circular of many vacancy at BUET published.BUET ,Bangladesh Engineering University is going to recruite Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecture and Register office’s many posts by this job circular of BUET.
- 0.1 BUET Job Circular
- 0.2 BUET Job Circular 2018
- 0.3 BUET Job Circular 2018 Full Download
- 1 BUET Job Circular 2018 Application Form Download
BUET is going to take Officers in Various posts. Officers will be appointed in various category posts. There are Programmer, Assistant Programmer, Assistant Engineer, Computer Programmer, Accounts Officer etc.
The highest level educational institution BUET will also appoint Teachers in various posts. Teachers will be appointed in total 13 departments. There are Lecturer, associate professors and other posts.
BUET Job Circular
Job Title: Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Audit Officer, Deputy Register, Administrative Officer, MIS Officer, Assistant Cashier, Store attendant etc.
Published Date: Feb, 2018.
Application Deadline: 21 March, 2018.
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, one of the most prestigious institutions for higher studies in the country, published job circular for various posts. Applicants can now apply.
BUET Job Circular 2018 Full Download
BUET job 2017:
Follow the above mentioned circular to apply BUET jobs.
The mission of Registrar Office of BUET is to facilitate the educational process by assisting students, faculty, and staff by providing:
- a welcoming and encouraging service environment, in person and via other modes of contact;
- accurate and timely processing of data related to course offerings, registration and academic records;
- support and advice regarding academic policies and procedures;
- data to a variety of constituents, in support of the academic decision making process;
- security and privacy for the university’s academic records, including advice and training for faculty and staff on privacy issues;
- Leadership in the areas of technological development as related to student administrative services and systems.
- Estate, legal and Security Wing under the Registrar Office provides security services all over the University to achieve its academic and administrative goals. Additionally, this Wing plays a vital role regarding Estate and Legal issues including advisory services on behalf of BUET.
BUET Job Circular 2018 related all information is here.