Job at Banglalink (Channel Strategy Associate Manager)
Deadline: April 15, 2015
Banglalink is looking for proficient Channel Strategy Associate Manager in order to Coordinate and follow-up with relevant departments to implement channel plans for the company and channel rewards structures to strengthen trade satisfaction. Graduate from commerce back ground from a reputed University with 4 years’ experience in the relevant field can apply for the post.
Job at Banglalink
Graduate from commerce back ground from a reputed University.
4 years’ experience in the relevant field can apply for the post.
- Assisting management in designing channel promotion by gathering information on market intelligence (competition activities) and market trends;
- Coordinate and follow-up with relevant departments to implement channel plans for the company and channel rewards structures to strengthen trade satisfaction.
- Coordinate with cross-functional commission team,
- Collect and provide necessary information to evaluate channel performance and analyze channel performance data by providing feedback,
- Carry out regular & tactical retail surveys and share findings,
- Supervise and guide the distribution and trade insight back office support team.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Broader Competitive Environment, Market & Consumer Insights:
- Demonstrate consistently proficient understanding of the competitive market environment.
- Able to evaluate distribution performance and identify the gaps and provide recommendation;
- Brand Management: Possesses sound understanding of industry knowledge and best practices;
- Information Management;
- Project Management: Able to prepare comprehensive project plan by breaking down the activity in smaller tasks and assign them to the relevant people considering goals, objectives and critical success factors.
Marketing/ Business Strategy and Strategic Projects / Dhaka
Interested candidates can apply online powered by www.bdjobs.com
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE AN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION.