HSBC Bank Job Circular
HSBC Bank Circular is on for the post of Wealth Manager, Global Service Delivery and HSBC Technology & Services. Minimum Graduation from a reputed university is required. Last date of application is 15 April, 2015.
HSBC Bank Circular for Wealth Manager, Global Service Delivery, HSBC Technology & Services:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and lateral thinking skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Central Bank’s guidelines, regulations and circulars.
- According to Service Level Agreement (SLA) manage the customer touch points strictly with reduced error rates;
- Ensure the highest level of support to meet on-going business needs and business continuation during contingency situations
- Set new standards in customer service and operational efficiency
- Understand the internal customers;
- Act as the secondary checkpoint for ensuring local and group Anti Money Laundering guidelines
- Provide daily Management Information (MI) for onward submission to stakeholders and internal customer for business forecast
- Show a strong commitment to coaching and developing the team towards continual performance improvement
- Ensure meeting HSBC internal control standards in line with group policy and the timely implementation of internal and external audit points;
- Maintain a high level of efficiency, productivity and accuracy in processing.