HSBC Bank Circular for Officer 2015
HSBC Bank Circular for Officer (Management Information, Planning & Analysis, Global Finance) 2015 is on. This is a full time job. Candidates having Graduation from a university, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or, Economics can apply for the post. Application submission will end on 27 April, 2015.
HSBC Bank Circular for Officer 2015:
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the senior level in the organization.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management in the language of business.
- Wise business acumen; ability to work under pressure, in teams and to maintain standards.
- Contribute to the delivery and preparation of timely monthly management accounts provided to Customer Group Heads and leveraging technology for the front end tool,
- Contribute to the compilation of cost apportionment on a regional basis to provide regional management with meaningful information on costs and profitability,
- Work for compiling various Management Information (MI), planning and analysis (P&A) initiatives including cost apportionment, planning, profit and loss (P&L), client profitability, product costing etc.
- Provide adhoc financial analysis to Senior Management as and when required; also efficiently manage offshore team for offshored tasks
- Check and test design of all key controls and operations; action plans must be in place to ensure any controls not designed or operating effectively are remedied
Good knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is preferable.
Eligible candidates can apply online by clicking below: