Korea EPS Topik Online Registration 2017 notice declared. Get your EPS Topik Registration 2017 form here. Korea BOESL EPS-TOPIK CBT Online Registration Result 2017 will be published 08 March, 2017. South Korea EPS Topik Online Registration 2017 notice is available here.
- 1 Korea EPS Topik Online Registration 2017 Notice & Result
EPS-TOPIK CBT Online Registration Lottery Result. EPS Topik CBT Online Registration 2017. BOESL Authority has declared a Notice regarding South Korea EPS Topik Online Registration 2017. The notice is about Probable South Korea EPS Topik Online Registration Date. According to the notice, South Korea EPS Topik CBT Online Registration will begin from 08 March, 2017 (10.00 am to 10.00 PM). Total 8400 people will get Chance in Lottery.
Korea EPS Topik Online Registration 2017 Notice & Result
- Applicants have to be skilled in Korean language,
- Applicants’ birth year have to be within 13th March 1977 to 12th March 1999.
- Applicant cannot be a criminal,
- Involved applicants must be free to go out of Bangladesh any time,
- Registered by MRP (Machine Readable Passport),
- Applicants must input applicant’s full name, passport no, date of birth, scanned copy of photo (45-60KB), scanned copy of pay order & mobile number etc.
Koreanlottery for Bangladesh 2017 Apply Process:
Candidates need to apply online. To Apply, Candidates have to Fill Up online Application Form. Total 8400 Candidates will be able to Apply for Next Process. You have to upload Your Scanned Passport Copy While Applying for South Korea EPS Topik lottery. Details is available in this link.
Korea EPS Topik Online Registration apply instructions:
BOESL is only the “State owned” Manpower exporting Company in Bangladesh. The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh established BOESL in 1984 to earn more foreign exchange by exporting skilled and unskilled manpower. Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Limited’s motto is to offer best services as a development partner. BOESL realize service charge from the selected workers as “No profit no loss basis.”