Career at Airtel
Airtel is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 19 countries across Asia and Africa. It has published circular for the position Head – Business Planning & Analysis (BPA). Candidates having Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Finance/Accounts/Business Administration or any other relevant discipline are eligible to apply. Application Deadline of this post is April 24, 2015 and location is Dhaka.
Career at Airtel
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Finance/Accounts/Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Knowledge in SQL/MySQL would be an additional advantage.
Additional Requirements: Proficiency with MS SQL
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Deadline: April 24, 2015
- Decision making ability,
- Excellent data analysis skill,
- Expertise with MS suite particularly MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point.
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion.
- Result oriented.
- Responsibility for Decision Support System (DSS) vertical along with BPA responsibilities along with yearly budgeting plan and execution of STRAP activities.
- Device and formulate strategy enabling DSS and BPA team to collect and interpret different analytical reports,
- Offer management with the analysis of variance i.e. Actual vs. AOP/budget/forecasted numbers
- Harmonize with other functions to prepare and track financial forecast/F&F
- Review performance of business financials along with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and bring out efficiencies through in-depth analysis
- Bring efficiencies in the business systems through accurate reporting of critical KPIs/performance of vertical on time
- Undertake adhoc and regular analysis of all revenue line items and opex line items
- Liaison with Financial Reporting (FR) vertical to ensure timely and flawless preparation of income statement and other associated reports
- Track and monitor monthly progression against budgeted amount and provide insight to management.
- Financial analysis of product/bundle offers including pre and post assessment to test viability.
To apply online click below: