Uttara Bank Job Circular 2015-Probationary Officer & Assistant recruitment circular has been published recently. This circular offers recruitment for Principal Officer and Senior Officer also. Uttara Bank Ltd is looking for energetic and enthusiastic Talents from Bangladeshi citizens to work with the organization as a permanent employee.
Uttara Bank Job Circular 2015
Uttara Bank job circular 2015 appeals to those who interested to Banking sector. If you are interested to build up career as a Banker in Bangladesh, just follow the circular according to your educational Qualification.
Uttara Bank Ltd Probationary Officer-Assistant Officer Recruitment 2015
Uttara Bank Ltd Probationary Officer and Assistant Officer Recruitment 2015 circular is given here for your understanding. Just go through the Probationary Officer, Assistant Officer Recruitment circular 2015 of Uttara Bank Ltd.
Probationary Officer :-
- Academic Qualifications :-
- “Four-years Integrated Honours” or Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University/Educational Institution in any of the following disciplines :-
(i) Economics (ii) Accounting (iii) Management (iv) Banking (v) Finance (vi) Finance & Banking vii) Marketing (viii) English
(ix) International Relations (x) Public Administration (xi) Mass Communication & Journalism (xii) Law (xiii) Political Science
(xiv) History (xv) Computer Science (xvi) Computer Engineering (xvii) Computer Science & Engineering (xviii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering (xix) Physics (xx) Chemistry (xxi) Mathematics (xxii) Statistics (xxiii) Agricultural Economics.
BBA/MBA/MBM from any recognized University/Educational Institution.
- There must be at least 02 (two) First Divisions / classes in the Board & University No third Division /class is acceptable.
– Age : Not over 30 years as on 28-02-2015.
- There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of joining in the Bank’s service and during the probation period a remuneration will be paid @ 25,000/- (Taka twenty five thousand) only (consolidated) per month. After successful completion of the period of probation, the Probationary Officers will be confirmed as Senior
Officer in the scale of pay of Tk. 14000-1100X2-16200-1500X15-38700/- with other allowances & benefits as admissible in the grade.
- The selected candidates will have to give an undertaking to the effect that he/she will serve in the bank for a minimum period of 05 five)
Assistant Officer (Cash) :-
- Academic Qualifications :- Graduation from any recognized Educational There must be at least 01 (one) Second Division/class in the Board and University examinations.
- Age : Not over 30 years as on 28-02-2015.
- Salary : Salary will be paid in the scale of pay of 8000-600X5-11000- 700X15-21500/- of the grade of Assistant Officer (Cash) with other allowances/benefits as admissible in the grade.
– Period of probation : There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of joining in the Bank’s service. After successful completion of the probation period the recruited Officer will be confirmed as Assistant Officer(Cash).
Principal Officer (Architect Engineer) :-
– Academic Qualifications :- B. Sc in Architect Engineering from any reputed public University of Engineering & Technology or Govt. Approved reputed University/Educational Institution.
-Experience :- At least 5 (five) years job experience as Architect Engineer for internal and external decoration in any reputed construction firm or other organization. The candidate must be able to formulate plan and architectural design independently.
– Age : Not over 35 years as on 28-02-2015.
– Pay & allowances :- The selected candidate will be appointed in the service of the Bank as Principal Officer in the scale of pay of Tk 17000-1400X2-19800-2000X12-43800 with all other admissible allowances/benefits in the grade.
Senior Officer (Chartered Accountancy Background) :-
- Academic Qualifications :- (a) “Four-years Integrated Honours” or Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University/ Educational Institution in any of the following disciplines :-
- Accounting (ii) Management (iii) Banking (iv) Finance (v) Finance &
BBA/MBA/MBM from any recognized University/Educational Institution.
(b) No third Division /class in any of the examinations of the Board/University is acceptable.
- Professional qualifications :- Chartered Accountancy (CA) course completed from a reputed Chartered Accountants
- Other requirements :- (a) Audit experience in Banking/Non Banking Financial Institution will be given
(b) The candidates must be conversant with the rules, regulations and directives of the regulatory Authorities.
- Age : Not over 35 (thirty five) years as on 28-02-2015.
- Pay & allowances :- The selected candidate will be appointed in the service of the Bank as Senior Officer in the scale of pay of Tk 14000-1100X2-16200-1500X15-38700 with other admissible allowances/benefits in the
General conditions :-
– In case of the results published in grading system the previous Ist, 2nd & 3rd Division/ class will be determined against the existing GPA/CGPA as under :-
- For the results of S.C. and H.S.C examinations or equivalent examinations thereof :-
|G. P. A 3.00 or above||1st Division|
|G. P. A 2.00 or above but below 3.00||2nd Division|
|G. P. A 1.00 or above but below 2.00||3rd Division|
- For CGPA given by the recognized University/Educational
|In the Scale of 4.00||In the Scale of 5.00||Equivalent class/ Division|
|3.00 or above||3.75 or above||Ist class/Division|
|2.25 or above but below 3.00||2.813 or above but below 3.75||2nd class/Division|
|1.65 or above but below 2.25||2.063 or above but below 2.813||3rd class/Division|
The interested candidates may apply through the Website of Uttara Bank Limited (www.uttarabank-bd.com) latest by the 05th April, 2015 by filling up the Online Application Form of the Bank.
The procedure of filling up the Online Application Form will be available at the Website.
After applying through the Website, the candidate will find a Tracking Number Form. The instructions given on the Tracking Number Form shall be complied with properly.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for the written test through our Website and by sending SMS at their respective mobiles . The short list will be prepared by the Bank on the basis of its requirements from the applications which will be received by it in response to its advertisements.
- Computer literacy is must for all the
- Persuasion/Influence/Recommendation/Canvassing in any form will make the candidate liable for rejection of his/her
- The candidate who is in job elsewhere need to apply through proper
- The candidate who is not willing to serve anywhere in Bangladesh need not to apply
No application/document in person will be received.
- • Incomplete application will not be entertained. The competent authority of the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.