Trust Bank Ltd Job Opportunity 2015. Trust Bank Ltd has recently published job circular to appoint Credit & Foreign Trade (SO – FAVP), Manager/Sub Manager (SO – FAVP), IT Auditor and IT Auditor (PO – FAVP). The last date of application is 14 May, 2015.
Trust Bank Ltd Job Opportunity 2015
Credit & Foreign Trade (SO – FAVP)
Minimum Graduate, preferably from Business discipline with at least 5 year(s) experience in Banks.
- Capable to handle the management of core risks, credit risk analysis and administration complying with credit policy guidelines of the Bank.
- Prepare credit proposals and recommend appropriate debt-structure for approval
- Comprehensive knowledge in foreign trade (Import/Export/Remittance) business operations, documentations along with foreign trade regulations act, ICC publications (UCP/URR/URC etc) and guidelines of Bangladesh Bank for foreign trade transactions.
- Ensure that the letters of credit and documentations are completed accurately.
Manager/Sub Manager (SO – FAVP)
Minimum Graduate, preferably from Business discipline with minimum 5 years experience in Branch Management and Banks.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage the overall business portfolios and supervision of the branch.
- Make and implement branch’s business planning, conduct follow up and monitoring to achieve planned business target.
- Work as Relationship Manager.
- Procure new business and ensure efficient services to the existing clients.
- Administrative quality to operate a full service branch including operations, Credit Services/Administration (SME, Retail &Corporate Banking), and foreign trade services in accordance with the Bank`s policies.
IT Auditor, IT Auditor (PO – FAVP)
Minimum Graduation in Computer Science & Engineering with minimum 6 year(s) experience in Internal Audit, Banks, IT Enabled Service.
- Strong analytical ability
- Willing to visit any branch of the bank within shortest notice
- At least 4 years experience in audit division in any financial institute
- Conduct IT audit as per IT policy of the Bank.
- Safeguard enterprise information by designing, implementing, and enforcing security controls, safeguards, policies
- Identify and evaluate complex business, technology risks and business risks to the relevant IT audit procedures.
- Recommend security measures to prevent fraudulence and risk-reduction solution.
- Risk analysis, risk grading and provide risk treatment on technology platform.