Standard Bank Limited Job Circular 2016. Standard Bank Limited Job Circular 2015 has been published for the posts of Company Secretary (VP/ SVP/ EVP). Candidates must have Masters in any discipline from any accredited University with no 3rd Class at any level (Professional qualification as ICSB/CA/ACCA/ICMA will be given preference) to apply. Candidates need to apply on or before 30 April, 2016.
Must have Masters in any discipline from any reputed University with no 3rd Class at any level (Professional qualification as ICSB/CA/ACCA/ICMA will be given preference).
- Must be well conversant with rules and regulations of Bangladesh Bank, BSEC, CDBL, RJSC, DSE, CSE and submission of returns to those regulatory authorities.
- Familiarity with the activities of Merchant Banking and in-depth knowledge of CDBL and Banking Software.
- Good inter-personal skills and strong communication competences both oral and written in Bengali & English.
- Age not over 55 years (as on 01.04.2015), relax-able to highly deserving candidates.
- Applicants should have diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business. Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, team working and communication skills are also important.
- Act as an adviser on effective decision-making, legal and regulatory matters and risk management.
- Beginning and administering the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Organizing & preparing agendas for and minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs).
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action.
- Dealing with correspondence, collecting information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors and board of Directors on matters relating to attending board meetings.
- Full familiarity with rules and regulations of regulatory bodies such as BB, BSEC, DSE, CSE, CDBL, RJSC and their submission of returns.