RUET Admission Test Notice 2016-17. RUET Admission Test Seat Plan And Result 2016-17. Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology Admission test notice 2016-17. RUET Admission Test process has changed. RUET Admission Test 2016-17 will be 100% written. RUET Admission Test Date 2016-17 published by RUET: www.ruet.ac.bd. RUET Admission Test 2016-2017 will take place on 26 October, 2016.
Application period of RUET admission is 07 to 27 September, 2016. RUET admission test result will be published on 06 November, 2016. RUET admission test notice 2016-17 will be available in our website. Other details of RUET admission will be updated here on time.
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology offered courses are Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering abbreviated as B.Sc. Eng. (CE); CSE; EEE; Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering abbreviated as B.Sc. Eng. (ME); IPE; MTE; ETE; GCE; Arch; URP; ECE & CFE.
RUET Admission Test Notice 2016-17
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology Admission Test Notice 2016-17 will be published soon. RUET admission test may take place on 26 October, 2016. Last year, the date of admission test was 16th October. RUET has brought some changes in admission test of 2016-17.
RUET Admission Test Valid Candidates List 2016-17:
RUET Admission Test Notice 2016-17:
- Interested students should pass SSC/equivalent exam in 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013.
- Candidates should also have HSC/equivalent exam in 2014 & 2015.
- HSC/equivalent exam includes Diploma-in-Agriculture; Commerce, and HSC (Vocational) under BTEB.
- HSC/equivalent exam also includes Alim, BAFA (Pre), Diploma-in-Engineering, (computer Technology) & Level ‘O’ & ‘A’.
- Foreign applicants’ applications are to be made in prescribed form for admission in to the under graduate programs. Application form is available in Bangladesh Embassies/High commissions.
- The application must be forwarded by the foreign Ministry of the students own country to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- After necessary government approval, it will be forwarded to the Ministry of Education of the Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- On completion of all necessary government formalities, the application should reach the office of the Registrar, RUET in due times.
- A foreign student must not apply directly to the university for his/her admission.
RUET Admission Test Notice 2016-17 & Result
RUET Academic Calendar:
- The academic year is divided into two semesters
- Each semester have a duration of not less than 13 teaching weeks.
- There are final examinations at the end of each semester
- The exams are conducted by the respective degree awarding departments of the University.
- An academic schedule for the year is announced before the start of the academic year on the approval of the Academic Council .
Students need to apply for RUET Admission 2016-17 by SMS from Teletalk mobile. Candidates have to send SMS to 16222 as per format provided below:-
RUET <space> first 3 letters of HSC Exam Board <space> HSC Exam Roll <space> HSC Exam passing year <space> first 3 letters of SSC Exam Board <space> SSC Exam Roll <space> SSC Exam passing year <space> Group
For example: RUET DHA 123457 2015 DHA 105437 2013 KA
In reply applicant will get a return sms with pin number.
Candidates need to type again:
RUET <space> YES <space> PIN Number <space> Mobile number (i.e.RUET Yes 87654321 01xxxxxxxxx)& send to 16222.
New Rules of RUET Admission Test:
This year RUET Admission Test 2016-17 will be fully written. That means admission test will be based on written test. There will be Total 35 questions. Examinees will have to answer all the questions. MCQ that is Multiple Choice Question method of exam is totally cancelled. Exam duration is 2 hours. Candidates will sit for Total 350 Exam marks. Students who will apply for Architecture Department; they must sit for an additional freehand drawing test. The test will be of total 100 marks. Duration of the freehand drawing test is 1 hour.
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology Admit Card:
After closing of application submission admit card will be available online on RUET website and our site. Candidates need to print the admit card out.
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology Seat Plan:
Before RUET admission test seat plan will be published. You will get to see RUET admission test seat plan here.
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology Admission Test result:
RUET admission test 2016-17 result will be published after admission test. We will update the result as well as other necessary information.
There are total 4 Faculties in Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology. These are: Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering(ECE), Faculty of Civil Engineering(CE), Faculty of Mechanical Engineering(ME) and Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering(ASE).