Online Income Tax Return Process-National Board Of Revenue, Bangladesh.E-filing website is the official portal of the Income Tax Department, National Board of Revenue, Bangladesh. The website is the government’s attempt to create a friendly and automated tax environment for the citizens and other stakeholders in calculating and submitting Tax returns.
Online Income Tax Return Process-National Board Of Revenue, Bangladesh
The following web-enabled services are available on this online system:
• Electronic submission of Income tax return and attachments and processing of the same.
• Electronic submission of Exemption/Tax holiday application and upload attachments.
• Electronic submission of Appeal application and upload attachments.
• Changing password for Taxpayers.
• Guidelines for Taxpayers.
• Download related Income Tax Rules and Templates.
It is expected that E-filing website would be a powerful tool to simplify Income Tax process. The website will make it easier for Taxpayers to submit the Tax return and increase the efficiency of Tax Officers in processing the return.Income tax return online payment system will also be found there on the online system.
Online Income Tax Return Process Bangladesh
REQUEST FOR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
TAX File Return Submit Bangladesh
Income Tax file submit Video Tutorial
To contact NBR, just follow the be mentioned number,email and address.
Support Center, National Board of Revenue
• Address: Room 234 NBR Building, Segun Bagicha, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
• Phone number: 02-55667070
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: http://www.nbr.gov.bd/index.php?lan=eng