NRB Global Bank Job Circular 2015 has been published to appoint Branch Operations Manager in Khulna, Bogra, Sylhet. Interested candidates should have sound knowledge in Branch Operations, Relationship Management, Leadership Capability and be highly committed to customer services. MBA/ MBM/ Masters degree in any discipline having no third division/class in any examination with Minimum 8 year(s) experience in Branch Management and Banks is required to apply for the posts.
Branch Operations Manager (Khulna, Bogra, Sylhet)
MBA/ MBM/ Masters in any discipline having no third division/class in any examination.
Minimum 8 year(s) experience in Branch Management and Banks
- Age At most 45 year(s)
- The applicants must have substantial experience in Branch Operations with at least 03 years working experience as Branch Operations Manager in any commercial bank preferably in Khulna, Bogra, Sylhet Region.
- Age will be calculated as on April 30, 2015.
- Sound knowledge in Branch Operations, Relationship Management, Leadership Capability and be highly committed to customer services.
- Procuring New Potential Business for the new Branch of the Bank.
- Administrative quality to run a full service branch office i.e. Cash Management, General Banking, Foreign Trade etc.
- Knowledge on different types of Banking Software, Loans and advances.
- Should have a willingness to train the fellow employees of the Branch.
- Providing a superior level of customer relations.
- Promoting the Bank’s Products through improved service culture; proper guidance and staff motivation;
- Achieving individual and branch sales targets through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
- Ensuring conformity with Bank policies and procedures.
Location: Khulna, Bogra, Sylhet
Deadline for Bogra: May 11, 2015
Deadline for Khulna: May 9, 2015
Deadline for Sylhet: May 9, 2015
Salary and Other Benefits: As per Bank Policy.
To apply for the post click below:
The Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without prior notice.
Candidates will be short listed for interview and treated strictly on their merit only.
Any kind of persuasion in this regard will result in disqualification.