Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University MBSTU Admission Circular 2016-17. Application submission start from 15 September 2016. Interested applicants can apply until 31 Oct, 2016. MBSTU 1st year admission test of the session 2016 will held within 10-11 November, 2016.
MBSTU Admission Circular 2016-17. Applicants should have minimum GPA 6.50 in both SSC and HSC to apply. They must also have minimum GPA 3:00 in SSC and HSC individually. MBSTU admission test will be held under 4 units: A, B, C and D. Details of Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission 2016 is here.
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University MBSTU Admission Circular 2016-17
Mawlana Bhashani Science & Technology University Admission circular 2016-17. MBSTU Admission Test 2016-17 will be held on 27th November & 28th November. Interested candidates can apply online for MBSTU Admission. There are total 785 seats in Mawlana Bhashani University.
Application starts: 15 September 2016
Application deadline: 31 Oct, 2016
MBSTU admission test: 10-11 November, 2016
- Applicants must pass SSC or equivalent in 2013/2014 & HSC or equivalent in 2015/2016 to apply.Know detail application requirement in the circular.
- Applicants must have total GPA 6.5 (without 4th subjects)
- Applicants must not have less than GPA 3.0 (without 4th subject) in each of SSC, HSC or equivalent exam.
- Applicants from Science Group can apply for A, B, C, D Unit
- Applicants from Business & Arts Group can apply for D Unit.
- Applicants who are interested in A Unit must have GP 3.0 in Physics & Mathematics,
- Applicants who are interested in B Unit must have GP 3.00 in Chemistry & Biology
- And Applicants who are interested in C Unit must have GP 3.00 in Chemistry, Physics & Maths.
- GCE O-level candidates must pass 5 subjects with B grade in 3 subjects
- A-level candidates must pass 3 subjects with B grade in 2 subjects.
|Faculty of Business Studies||Business Administration|
|Faculty of Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Information and Communication Technology|
|Faculty of Science||Chemistry|
|Faculty of Life Science||Environment Science and Resource Management|
|Criminology and Police Science|
|Food Technology and Nutritional Science|
|Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering|
|Biochemistry and Molecular Biology|
|Faculty of Social Science||Economics|