KSRM Job Circular has been published recently. Currently, KSRM has published circular to recruit Officer (Grade-1)-Procurement. This is an entry level full time job. The last date of application is 20 May, 2015. KSRM is a steel manufacturing organization. It belongs to Kabir Group of Industries. KSRM has been trying to earn the trust of the public by focusing on consistent quality, accurate weight and timely deliveries and producing world-class deformed bars from 1984.
KSRM Job Circular
Officer (Grade-1) – Procurement
Diploma in Mechanical /Marine Technology or BA/BBA.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in purchasing department in similar role, ideally on a manufacturing site.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Analytical and goal oriented.
- Proven success in Savings and Cost Reduction
- Experienced in Shipyard or Marine environment as well as sunny environment.
- Strong knowledge of Mechanical spare parts.
- Fluency in local Language is a must.
Age Limit: 24 – 30.
Deadline: 20 May, 2015.
- Prepare a complete RFQ package, including core document, technical, cost, quality, logistics, and planning requirements.
- Release RFQ package to suppliers and negotiate sourcing conditions.
- Describe supplier bid list and sourcing strategy.
- Perform supplier evaluation for site specific suppliers.
- Combine supplier’s offers and stakeholder’s evaluation.
- Select the supplier for a defined component and project in sourcing committee.
- Lead re-sourcing activities and guide make vs. buy analysis in collaboration with operations.
- Ability to show improvement within the supplier base in terms of cost, quality, service, flexibility and working capital.
- Implement supply agreement conditions in production phase and monitor proper application.
- Negotiate price, lead time of components and conditions of procurement with suppliers.
- Supervise quality assurance plan during development phase for BILLET Industries project.
Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply with CV & photocopy of all Certificates to: Human Resources Department, KSRM, Kabir Manjil, Sk. Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong.
Candidates may apply online. To apply online click below:
Candidates need to mention the name of the position on the top of the envelope.
Website : www.ksrm.com.bd