HSBC BANK Officer Job Circular 2015
Deadline: April 26, 2015.
Officer, Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM) Loan Operations, Service Delivery, HSBC Technology & Services.
HSBC Bank is going to recruit Officer, Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM) Loan Operations, Service Delivery, HSBC Technology & Services with opportunities to develop and potentiality of the individuals.
HSBC BANK Circular 2015
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skill;
- Able to learn quickly and work under pressure;
- Basic knowledge on HSBC Universal Banking (HUB) system, Central Bank’s guidelines/circulars and internal control guidelines.
- Maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA) through completing tasks within deadlines; Service Tracker thoroughly and any exception is communicated to the supervisor.
- Contribute to overall operating efficiency by proper usage of Electronic Time Capture System (eTCS),
- Ensure awareness of Group and local regulatory policies, internal and external audit findings.
- Ensure a proper understanding of relevant sections of the Global Standards Manual (GSM).
- Strictly follow Information Security Risk (ISR) Policy,
- Ensure information provided to internal and external parties conform to the guidance from ISR Team and protect classified information as per guidelines.