General Banking In-charge Wanted in NRB Global Bank Ltd. NRB Global Bank Ltd. has published job circular on 27 April, 2015 for the posts of General Banking In-charge in Khulna, Bogra, Sylhet. The selected candidates need to ensure high quality service to the customers. Applicants having MBA/ Masters in any discipline having no third division/class in any examination with minimum 3 to 6 year(s) experience are eligible to apply.
General Banking In-charge Wanted in NRB Global Bank Ltd.
General Banking In-charge (Khulna, Bogra, Sylhet)
MBA/ Masters in any discipline having no third division/class in any examination.
Minimum 3 to 6 year(s) experience in General Banking and Banks
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- The applicants must have 3-6 years Experience in General Banking Division in any commercial bank preferably in Khulna, Bogra, Sylhet Region.
- Supervising all operational, administrative and business promotional activities,
- Monitor all types of accounts are opened according to existing rules and regulations;
- Locker allocation & service to the customer.
- Proper fund management of the Branch.
- Act as joint custodian of Vault Key, Test Key, Credit Documents, Daily Voucher, Account Opening Form, Clearing Cheque, Debit Card, Cheque Book, DD, PO & FDR Block;
- Ensure proper maintenance of files of the account holders; Timely submission of various internal and external reports/returns.
- Execute the overall activities of General Banking Department.
- Monitor general reconciliation and compliance activities and execute various audit points within time frame to get satisfactory audit ratings every year.
- Recognize customers’ financial needs, timely resolution of basic customer queries
- Provide a consistent and professional approach to customer relationship.
- Guarantee realization of service charges and fees as per Bank’s norms.
- Promoting and selling financial products and services to customers General administration tasks such as maintaining records, opening post and sending letters to customers.
- Handle all sorts of customer complaints with proper solutions and ensure the delivery for quality services to the customer.
- Any other job assigned by the Authority.
- Necessary Staff supervision, coaching and training.
- To carry out and coordinate business development activities.
Location: Khulna, Bogra, Sylhet.
Deadline for Bogra: May 11, 2015.
Deadline for Khulna: May 9, 2015.
Deadline for Sylhet: May 11, 2015.
Salary and Other Benefits: As per Bank Policy.
To apply now click below:
Candidates will be short listed for interview and treated strictly on their merit.
Any kind of persuasion will result in immediate disqualification.