Dhaka University MPhil and PhD Admission Circular 2015-16 published. Interested applicants may collect application form from 20 October, 2015. Application submission time limit for candidates is 19 November, 2015. The candidates may collect the application form for admission in MPhill and PhD program from room number 323 of the registrar building of DU. The applicants must pay application fee 500 taka for MPhill Admission and 1000 taka for PhD Admission at the Janata Bank of TSC-Dhaka University branch. The applicants must show Mphill and other academic certificates to collect application form for PhD admission. The applicants must submit the filled up application to the office of Chairman or Director of respective department and institute. PhD applicants need to submit all mark sheet and 2 copy recent passport size photo with application.
Dhaka University MPhil and PhD Admission Circular 2015-16
For MPhill, applicants should have:
- Two years graduation and Two years Masters.
- 4 years Honors with one year Masters.
- 5 years graduation and 1 year Masters
For PhD, applicants require:
- MPhill or 4 years honors and 01 year masters or 3 years Graduation and 01 year masters.
- 2 years of teaching experience in a reputed university or work in a research organization or in a government or semi-government organization.
- Minimum 02 research publication in any reputed journal.
The applicants must pass all exams with at least second class or 50% marks or CGPA 3.5 out of 5.00 or CGPA 3 out of 4.
Students with degree from foreign university need to verify the equivalence to apply.
Applicants who completed graduation from any private university of the country cannot apply for PhD program. To admit in the PhD program, they must complete Mpill degree from Dhaka University.