Citi Bank NA Officer Job Circular 2016 has been published. Citi Bank NA Senior Officer Job Circular 2016. Applicants need to have Masters/BBA/MBA from any reputed university. Both Male and Female candidates may apply. Age limit is maximum 30 years but in case of FF quota it is 32 years. Applicants must be strong team player, dynamic, able to learn. Applicants must have adaptability and knowledge on the local regulations, ICC rules. Applicants also need Computer knowledge in MS Word and Ms Excel is compulsory. Applicants also need 05 years relevant banking sector experience. Applicants need to have acquaintance on Trade Related Regulatory Policies and Guidelines. Applicants should have knowledge on various Trade Products, strong analytical skills and excellent technical & analytical skills. Applicants should have ability to execute multiple tasks. Applicants should have well-built Negotiating, communication, and interpersonal skills. Salary and all other admissible benefits are as per bank rule. This is a full time bank job. Application can be submitted till September 17, 2016.
- Graduation/post-graduation in Business/Finance from any reputed universities.
- 1/2 years of banking experience in different units is preferred.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Good analytical Skill
- Taking Challenges
- Good interpersonal skill
- Project Management Skill
- Strong communication Skill
- Able to coordinate well with various teams.
- Supportive to colleagues
- Good Team player
- Daily Form C Reporting, Daily TM Form reporting
- Daily Inward Wage Information into the BBK Online System, Daily District Wise Inward Remittance report
- Preparing Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Yearly Regulatory Reports and sending to the respective regulators.
- Daily SFCAM Reporting
- Receiving phone calls related to regulatory reporting queries and communicating with the regulator regarding regulatory reporting issues.
- Any assignment provided by
Citi Bank NA Officer Job Circular 2016 is for Officer post. Selected Officer will work in Trade Operations.
Interested competent applicants may apply online by visiting: http://ers.bdjobs.com/applications/citibank.
Citi bank N.A. is the leading global financial services company. It has around 200 million customer accounts. It does business in over 160 countries and jurisdictions with nearly 280,000 employees worldwide. In Bangladesh, Citi bank NA has been growing with the financial sector of BD with its widest suite of corporate and institutional banking solutions.
Job Source: BDJobs online job posting