China Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students, China Scholarship Council provides YES-China Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students which is a Masters level Scholarship. Recently a circular has been published online. Interested candidates can apply online through Bangladesh ministry of Education. Here is the details of China Scholarship 2015 for Bangladeshi Students. Application deadline of China Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students is 20th April, 2015.
China Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students
Deadline: April 20, 2015
The China Scholarship Council (CSC) is a non-profit institution with legal person status affiliated with the Ministry of Education.
The objective of the CSC is to provide financial assistance to the Chinese citizens wishing to study abroad and to the foreign citizens wishing to study in China to develop the educational, scientific and technological, and cultural exchanges and economic and trade cooperation between China and other countries. It works in accordance with the law, statutes and relevant principles and policies of China. Its purpose is to strengthen the friendship and understanding between Chinese people and the people of all other countries and promote world peace and the socialist modernization drive in China.
YES-China Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students:
- Physically and mentally fit with age not over 45 years old to the date September 01, 2015;
- B.A. or higher degree, and at least 3 years’ work experience; having some educational or professional experience in a field relative to that of the program applied for.
- Working in a government agency, company or research institute, and being a Section Director or Chief of Office, a senior manager, or strong in scientific researches.
- English language proficiency.
- Potential in his/her career, and willing to promote the mutual cooperation and exchanges between China and his/her home country.
Total Amount: 200,000 RMB per year for each student, covering:
- Registration fees, tuition fees, laboratory experiment fees, internship fees, and fees for basic learning materials.
- Campus accommodation; Living Allowance (96,000 per year for each student).
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration (3,000 for each student) and Comprehensive medical insurance,
- A one-way air ticket to China upon registration and a one-way air ticket back from China to the student’s home country after completion of the study.
Apply Online China Scholarship for Bangladeshi
Details about each program can be found in the corresponding university’s recruitment prospectus.