Career at British Council. The British Council, an international organization, works for educational opportunities and cultural relations in 110 countries. Its purpose is to generate international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries with a view to build universal trust. Recently British Council invites applications for the post of Project Manager-Schools. The project manager for Schools will manage the planning and implementation of the British Council’s schools work in Bangladesh. He/She will be responsible to ensure the successful delivery of scale, reach and impact in line with the country, regional and corporate strategy. Application deadline is 21 May, 2015 (23:59 UK time).
Career at British Council
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area.
- Excellent English & Bangla language skills
- Deep knowledge of Bangladesh education sector
- Computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- At least 3 years working experiences in related sector.
Deadline: 21 May, 2015 (23:59 UK time).
- Connecting Classrooms at all stages of the project life cycle using agreed project management, finance and reporting mechanisms and tools.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Bangladeshi schools, internal stakeholders in the UK and suppliers’ and contractors’ project management teams.
- Facilitate the smooth running of the projects and ensure alignment of interests.
- Uphold existing external partnerships and relationships.
- Identify and build new partnerships in line with strategy.
- Ensure effective marketing and promotion of British Council’s schools work and distribution of successes internally and externally.
- Monthly consolidated salary Tk 65, 937.00
- Monthly Tk 7,500.00 Transport allowance and other benefits according to the organisation’s policy
- Opportunities of professional development.
Experience of working with Children will be an added advantage.
To apply now click below:
Applications must be submitted electronically.
Only short listed applicants will be called for interview.
The British Council is committed to policy of equal opportunity. British Council welcomes applications from all sections of the community.