BRAC Bank Job Opportunity. BRAC Bank job circular has been published on Apr 30, 2015. Under this circular Associate Manager, Product Development, Research & Development will be appointed. This is a Full-time job. To apply for the job candidates need to have Graduate/ Post Graduate from any reputed university preferably in Bank Management/ Business/ Economics/ Finance.
BRAC Bank Job Opportunity:
Associate Manager, Product Development, Research & Development.
Graduate/ Post Graduate from any reputed university preferably in Bank Management/ Business/ Economics/ Finance.
Minimum 2 year(s).
- Familiarity with basic statistics, primary/secondary research techniques along with good knowledge about the secondary data sources
- Excellent command over Financial Modelling using Excel. Knowledge about ‘Simulation’ would be considered as plus point.
- Leadership, organizational, management, problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- English communication skills (oral and written)
- Knowledge of local financial markets and legal requirements.
- Tracking the product and services needs of different customer segments from different business divisions;
- Conduct customer survey;
- Sales, market share, Competitors’ product and Growth analysis (for existing products).
- Preparing Product Program Guideline (PPG) for new products
- Observe and analyze existing products performance and modifying existing product basket;
- Tracking non performing product;
- Conduct Financial and Market viability analysis for investing or divesting decision.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2015.
Candidates will be short listed for the interview through competitive recruitment process.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Interested candidates are requested to send Resume mentioning the position and with a recent passport size photograph to the Human Resources Division, BRAC Bank Limited, 1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan- 1, Dhaka – 1212 OR email your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for clearly mentioned in the subject line.