BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2016 is here. BRAC Bank Limited will appoint Associate Manager, Loan Documentation-Retail, Central Operations. Applicants need BBA/Masters in Business Studies, Statistics, Accounting, Economics, or Finance. Application Deadline is Apr 25, 2016.
BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2016
BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals for its Loan Documentation-Retail, Central Operations division. The selected candidates are expected to support its continuous business growth. BBA/Masters holders in Business Studies, Statistics, Accounting, Economics, or Finance can apply for the post.
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATION:
- BBA/Masters in Business Studies, Statistics, Accounting, Economics, or Finance.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Banking and Finance industry.
- Familiarity with primary/ secondary research technique and good knowledge about the secondary data sources,
- Good command over statistics, econometrics, and strategic management/planning,
- Strong leadership, organizational and management, problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
- English communication skills (oral and written),
- Ability to consistently produce error-free output; concerned with maintaining standards of accuracy and quality,
- Knowledge of local corporate markets and legal requirements.
- Maintain MIS for better control on document dispatch / delivery,
- Prepare research proposals consistent with the job purpose and macroeconomic review and publications,
- Helpthe Manager to prepare various project jobs on time,
- Prepare guideline for new avenues of business development; investment and managing sustained growth.
- Provide inputs in short term/strategic plan of the Bank,
- Analyze and forecast business trend of the Bank vis-à-vis financial markets and any other job assigned by the management.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview through competitive recruitment process.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online.
Interested candidates are requested to send their Résumé mentioning the position and with a recent passport size photograph to the Human Resources Division, BRAC Bank Limited, 1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan- 1, Dhaka – 1212.
email Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for clearly mentioned in the subject line.