Biman Bangladesh Airlines Job Circular 2016 has been declared in recent times to appoint total 104 people. Candidates must have Graduate degree in any subject. Applicants must have min 1 first class till Graduation. Applicants must have CGPA 3.00 or similar result out of 4.00 or CGPA 3.75 out of 5.00. No 3rd class in any level will be accepted. Applicants must pay BDT. 250 as application charge. Applicants’ age limit is max 30/32 years. They have to be Bangladeshi by birth.
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Job Circular 2016
Posts: Scheduling Record Officer, Accounts Assistant, Administrative Assistant, etc.
- Minimum Graduate degree in any discipline.
- At least one 1st division/class up to graduation level or in grading system GPA 3.00/ CGPA 3.00 out of CGPA 4.00/CGPA 3.75 out of CGPA 5.00/Average C in “O” level (Best 5 subjects)/ Average D in “A” level (Best 2 subjects).
- No 3rd division/class or in grading system GPA below 2.00 /CGPA below 2.25 out of 4.00/CGPA below 2.813 out of 5.00/ below Average D in “O” level (Best 5 subjects)/below Average E in “A” level (Best 2 subjects) is acceptable.
Age: Maximum 30 years and 32 years for descendant of freedom fighter.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Salary & Remuneration: Please see the job circular for details.
Application Procedure: Application with 03 copies of recent passport-sized color photo and copies of all necessary certificates/ documents/valid driving license (where applicable) must reach the following address:
Manager Employment, Human Resource Department, Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd, Head Office, Balaka Kurmitola, Dhaka-1229. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 8901600-7 Ext.2154 & 2157.
In case of descendant of Freedom Fighters, a certificate from the appropriate authority must be attached. Candidates must attach Postal Order/Pay Order of Tk.250/- in favor of Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd.
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Job Circular 2016:
Circular Publish Date: 12 July 2016
- Commercial Assistant: 100
- Jr. Operator GSE : 50
- Security Assistant : 40
- Jr. Mechanic & Jr. Electrician : 10
- MT Operator: 30.
Candidates must have Graduate degree in any subject to apply.
Candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications may apply as per prescribed form available in Biman website biman-airlines.com. Applicants should attach 03 copies of recent passport-sized color photo and copies of all necessary certificates/valid driving license (where applicable). For descendant of Freedom Fighters, a certificate from the appropriate authority must be attached.
Documents to be attached are:
- Attested photocopies of all academic certificates/provisional certificates, Testimonial and marks sheets, National ID Card /Birth Registration Certificate.
- Certificate for dependent of Freedom Fighter from appropriate authority.
- Equivalence certificate from equivalence committee for educational qualification earned from foreign university/colleges as demanded.
- Nationality certificate from Counselor of City Corporation / Municipal corporation/Chairman of Union Council.
- 3 copies of recent passport size photo and Character certificate attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- One Candidate should apply for one post.
- Candidates must attach Postal Order/Pay Order of Tk.250/- in favour of Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd.
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous or any other Organisations must apply through proper channel.
- No affidavit will be acceptable in respect of date of birth.
- Candidates should clearly mention Post name on top of the Envelope.
- No application will be accepted after last date of submission.
- Successful candidates will be recruited for 89 days casual basis. The candidate may be re-employed after 89 days, if needed.
- Applications which will lack requisite qualifications & who will not provide supporting documents will be rejected outright.
- Finally selected candidates will go through satisfactory police verification report.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview, test etc.
- Eligible candidates will face written test and interview organized by Biman.
- Biman Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Job Circular:
Bangladesh Biman Airlines was wholly owned and managed by the government of Bangladesh until 23 July 2007. The airline’s headquarters Balaka Bhaban is located in Kurmitola, Dhaka. Bangladesh Biman Airlines Job Circular 2016 is an attractive job for job seekers.