Bank Job Circular (HSBC Bank)
Deadline: April 26, 2015
Manager – Risk Policy, Retail Risk
HSBC Bank Circular for the post of Manager – Risk Policy, Retail Risk has been published.
- Clear understanding of the local lending guidelines and regulations
- Strong inter-personal skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to interpret and solve complex issues.
- Support the growth in consumer asset products by developing appropriate credit policies and reviewing the Risk Reward Program (RRP), manage decision models along with local lending guidelines within the directives laid down by the regulatory authorities and by the Group Manual System (GSM), Functional Instruction Manual (FIM) and Business Instruction Manual (BIM)
- Monitor and evaluate portfolio quality and identify actions to address opportunities or risks in profitability, grow receivable and control bad debt
- Management of internal control and audit issues with regards to Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) Risk.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders by supporting customer value creation and develop sound working relationship with the other Risk teams, business lines, support functions and Asia Pacific RBWM Risk.