Bank Job at HSBC
In order to get exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities to work as a Logistics & Outgoing Transactional Correspondence (OTC) Manager, Service Delivery, HSBC Technology. Selected candidate needs to Manage the customer touch points strictly as per Service Level Agreement (SLA) with reduced error rates. He should make sure the highest level of support to meet on-going business needs and business continuation during emergency situations. Applicants must apply before 22 April, 2015.
Bank Job at HSBC:
Logistics & Outgoing Transactional Correspondence (OTC) Manager, Service Delivery, HSBC Technology.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Well-built communication, interpersonal and time management skill.
- Exceptional data analysis, decision making and problem solving skill.
- Fundamental knowledge on HSBC Universal Banking (HUB) system, Central Bank’s circulars and internal control guidelines.
- Bring about new standards in customer service and operational efficiency.
- Understand and implement the needs and requirements of the internal customers;
- Perform as the secondary checkpoint for ensuring local and group Anti Money Laundering (AML) guidelines;
- Show a strong commitment to coaching and developing the team.
- Ensure meeting HSBC internal control standards in line with group policy and the timely implementation of internal and external audit points.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of its occurring.
Interested candidates can apply online on or before deadline.