Bank Asia Officer Job Circular 2016 has been published. Bank Asia is looking for young, energetic, proactive, enthusiastic, result oriented individuals for the post of Trainee Officer. Individuals having Graduation in any discipline with minimum second division/class or CGPA 2.8 in all Exam are eligible to apply. Online Application Deadline is 15 November, 2016.
Bank Asia Trainee Officer Job Circular 2016:
- Masters in any discipline with minimum second division/class or CGPA 2.8 in all Exam.
- Age not over 30 years as on 30th April 2015, but relaxable to 30 years having exposure in sales & marketing or loan recovery.
- Proactive, self-motivated, target-oriented.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player, having ability to meet deadlines, art of persuasion, marketing ability, general knowledge of local market;
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the country.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skill, with pleasant personality.
Bank Asia Officer Job Circular 2016:
- Direct Sales of Consumer Loan Products to the prospective clients;
- Developing relationship with existing & new clients; Providing professional service to the clients;
- Maintaining relationship with existing and prospective clients in the command area and supervision of clients for timely repayments and loan recovery;
- Fulfill different queries of existing and potential customers.
Job Nature: Contractual.
Job Areas: Sales & Marketing, Collection & Recovery
Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Salary would be 15,000.00 excluding commission & Others based on performance;
- Initial contract would be for two years which can be renewed depending on Performance.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications along with a recent color photograph at:
www.bankasia-bd.com>career>Available jobs on or before August 27, 2016.