Bank Asia Officer Job Circular 2017 has been published. Bank Asia is looking for young, energetic, proactive, enthusiastic, result oriented individuals for the post of MANAGEMEMENT TRAINEE (MT) and Trainee Assistant Relationship Officer/ Assistant Relationship Officer. Bank Asia Trainee Assistant Relationship Officer Job Circular 2017 details is here. Individuals having Graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply. Online Application Deadline is 25.03.2017 and April 08, 2017.
- You need Post Graduate degree in Business Administration/ Banking/ Accounting/ Finance/ Management/ Marketing/ Economics/ Mathematics/ CSE/ Statistics from a highly reputed UGC approved University;
- Candidates should have minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 and 4.00 out of 5.00.
- You need Self starter with drive & initiatives to apply
- Another requirement is Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office is a must too.
- Applicants need Proficiency both in Bangla and English
- Willing to work anywhere in the country
Age limit: Age not over 30 years as on March 31, 2017.
The selection process of MT post will be purely on merit basis. Firstly, Shortlisted candidates will sit for a competitive written test. Successful candidates will be called for 2 phase interview. The Primary list will be made on the basis of combined result of written test and viva voce. And, Final selection will be made on the Management’s Interview.
Salary for the Selected MT:
Bank Asia offers attractive salary packages for Management Trainees. Management Trainees will receive monthly consolidated salary of Tk.44,000/- during probation. After successful completion of probation, initial salary will be Tk. 58,000/- along with all other admissible benefits.
Bank Asia Ltd is a leading progressive private sector commercial bank. It has wide network across the country with 114 branches and 5 Islamic Windows for diversified customers. The Bank is pioneer in introducing Agent Banking in rural areas. It is also the main banking partner of the “Ektee Bari, Ektee Khamar (EBEK)”. EBEK is a poverty alleviation project through family farming of the Government of Bangladesh. Furthermore, Bank Asia introduced A-Card in Bangladesh to facilitate loan to marginalized farmers.
The Management of Bank Asia is comprised of a team of highly motivated and skilled personnel. To meet the growing needs of its expansion program, Bank Asia is looking for smart, young, energetic, confident, proactive and hard working fresh post graduates for MANAGEMEMENT TRAINEE (MT) post. It looks for potential people to contribute to Bank Asia’s growth. They will also become the next generation of leaders.
Each MANAGEMEMENT TRAINEE (MT) will be chosen based on written test and subsequent interviews by panel interviewers. The selected candidates will obtain a comprehensive structured training program. Bank Asia is an equal opportunity employer. It welcomes applications for Management Trainee post from candidates who fulfill the mentioned criteria.
Bank Asia Officer Job Circular 2017
Bank Asia Officer Job Circular 2017 published. Post name is Trainee Assistant Relationship Officer/ Assistant Relationship Officer.
Post: Assistant Relationship Officer.
- Graduate in any discipline from a reputed University having no third class/division in academic career..
- Age not over 30 years .
- Proactive, self-motivated, target-oriented.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player, having ability to meet deadlines, art of persuasion, marketing ability, general knowledge of local market;
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the country.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skill, with pleasant personality.
Bank Asia Job Circular 2017:
- Marketing of Credit Cards as per target set by Cards Department.
- Preparation of Card Proposal and Placement of same to Head of sales for recommendation.
- Follow up card application till approval or rejection with the practiced/agreed TAT (Time around Time)
- Monitor dues of card repayments and take proactive actions in case of late repayment.
- Other activities assigned by Head of the Department/ Division from Time to Time.
- Developing relationship with existing & new clients; Providing professional service to the clients;
- Fulfill different queries of existing and potential customers.
Job Nature: Contractual.
Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- BDT 12,000.00 to 19,000.00 depending on experience.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications along with a recent color photograph at: