Bangladesh Petrochemical Company Limited Job Circular has been published recently. Bangladesh Petrochemical Company Limited (BPCL) is looking for potential and qualified candidates for the post HR & Admin Manager. The company will offer the selected individuals the opportunity to develop their training and skills. Application deadline is May 15, 2015.
Bangladesh Petrochemical Company Limited Job Circular
PGD, MBA preferably in HRM from reputed universities with knowledge in Bangladesh Labor Law.
- Minimum 10 years experience with at least 3 years in a similar position in General HR, Labor Union Management, Legal Compliance.
- The applicants should have experience in only factory based HR & Admin manager position.
Location: Factory office, Rupganj, Narayanganj.
Application deadline: May 15, 2015.
- Monitor and identify manpower requirements and skills mix and make appropriate recommendation to management for implementation.
- Direct the review of organizational structures, job analysis, job specifications and evaluation.
- Implementation of succession planning and effective Talent Management systems.
- Advise on labor laws, regulations and practices and monitor to ensure conformance.
- Ensure the sustenance of a performance oriented culture.
- Make sure the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as holiday management, sick leave, replacement jobs and wage payments.
- Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on personnel management such as recruiting, welfare benefits and work contract termination.
- Manage the set-up and day to day delivery of office management; vendor and supplier relationships to meet operational needs.
- Review and payment for approved employee business travel and related expenses;
- Ensure Attendance and leave management properly
- Maintain readiness for crisis management.
The deserving candidates will get an admirable working surroundings, career path and competitive compensation packages and other allowances.
Only short listed candidates will get call for interview.
Interested skilled candidates may apply online on or before May 15, 2015.